To answer one of the questions below, follow these simple steps:
- Copy the question to a new page and answer it using the same formatting used in other Q&A pages.
- Put the text [[Category:KnowledgeBase]] at the bottom of your new page
- Put the next [[Category:<CategoryName>]] at the bottom of your new page, where <CategoryName> is the name of the Knowledge Base Category this question should be filed under.
- Add a link to your new page under the relavent category on the KnowledgeBase main page.
- Remove the question from this Unanswered Questions page.
Which version of GameBlender should I choose? Edit
Moved to GameBlender FAQ.
How do get collisions to work? Edit
How do I make a make a camera that moves with the mouse? Edit
As in a First Person Shooter game.
How do I use the logic bricks? Edit
How do I make EXEs? Edit
How do I turn my games into EXEs so that anyone can play them?
How do I make an <insert type of game> game Edit
How do I make an FPS / RPG / MMORPG / Multiplayer / 3rd Person / blah blah blah...?